Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Colors Are Good For A Christening Get Together Does Anyone Have Any Good Ideas For This Themed Baby Shower?

Does anyone have any good ideas for this themed baby shower? - what colors are good for a christening get together

Jans I am planning my sisters and I leave the clothes of the subject line ... I'm hanging up clothes with a line of clothing, fill a laundry basket with things from the baby, christening gown hangs a handmade antique drying rack, possibly container recycling wash such as vases. We use blue and yellow as the colors ... it's a boy! Anyone can add a few cool ideas for me? SO I appreciate it!
1 seconds to react before - 3 days.
The report

4 comments:

Bragzpre... said...

making cloth diapers as a gift for his office to all of you, and add a surprise in every chocoloate .... LMAO!

Just happened, you can.

Good Luck

Anne S said...

Make a diaper cake for baby. Start by folding flat (4 to 6 cm wide) and the equipment available. Add another and another until there is a large round base coat (like a snowball snowman in a flat top and bottom). Color band around the cap to celebrate together. Then do the same for a small layer at the top of the key. You can as many layers as desired. Then decorate the cake with baby pens and other small objects and the cute kid. It's been a while since I was a baby, but I distinctly remember that my favorite "burp cloths" were cloth diapers, you can never have enough. If you do not want to spend a fortune for cloth diapers (I do not know how many more) I'm hiding some Styrofoamthe middle n roll, it's about.

mae v said...

Rubber ducks can pick up a package of 25 in each business for about 10 Döllerer

sweetche... said...

There are good ideas ... But it is a very good idea!

Post a Comment