Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Am 40 Weeks Pregnant And I Have Menstrual Cramps And Back Pain 40 Weeks Pergnant (!!!!) - How Long Until My Bundle Arrives??????

40 Weeks Pergnant (!!!!) - How long until my bundle arrives?????? - i am 40 weeks pregnant and i have menstrual cramps and back pain

Hello everyone,

I am now 40 weeks pregnant, and I'm sure many of you may say, I am more impatient and frustrated and angry.
Ok, so I have a lot of pressure from below (which is good), constant lower back pain, frequent urination (which is embarrassing) and my BH contractions are very intense. I also have constant menstrual cramps. This has advantages now in progress for about 3 days!
Now I know that I am at work, as I have no pain. Well, of course, back pain and menstrual cramps are painful, but under note to me if you see what I mean.
Who emits no light for me, I do not know how long I can!
Without a doubt, because this way for 3 days my parcel was celebrating?

What seems to be so desperate! Thank you in advance lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment