Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Washer Dryer Recommendation 2010 Recommendations For Washer/dryer Laundry Units... Please Read Details, And Help Me Out.?

Recommendations for washer/dryer laundry units... Please read details, and help me out.? - washer dryer recommendation 2010

Looking to buy what they call a central laundry, washing machine and dryer, where they each other in the back with a space between them. NO is a washer and dryer can be stacked, or a device that works like a washing machine, if the cycle is complete, he works as a dryer, and do not provide a laundry. I would appreciate recommendations from people who have seen their shares 6 months to one year. I wonder how well the equipment clean and dry when you calm when they care problems when the / Rumble. I have an electric dryer without gas, preferably, 110/120 volts. I escape and flight instead. I was a unit of 240 volts when they are necessary, but would have to pay extra for an electrician. I like to load, because it wash more efficiently and are softer, you can use your hand to rest on top of things. Finally, no unity in which all controls will be completely out of the way to more than 70 centimeters of soil. Ugh ... Thank you!

2 comments:

donna d said...

Kenmore is the best.

Anubis said...

hmmmmmm

Post a Comment