Sunday, February 7, 2010

Get Rid Of Msn Bots Help Msn Virus Urgent!?

Help msn virus urgent!? - get rid of msn bots

I have a virus on MSN, and MSN will be closed, and I can not (everything including the closure of MSN), I'm going a spy bot and AVG Anti-Virus AVG is not found everywhere, and I'm waiting for interaction spy-bot. open to all my msn contacts and says:: p \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3 http://img.photo-facebook.net/image.php? Contacts =* MSN e-mail * Please do not click on it you could also impact ... I just want to see if anyone has had, and knows how to get rid of them .... thank you =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Average only find when you next antivirus further tests, if you catch it you will get clean, your operating system.

Anonymous said...

Average only find when you next antivirus further tests, if you catch it you will get clean, your operating system.

Post a Comment