Saturday, January 16, 2010

Potato Chips Production Potato Chips Flavors And Brands....?

Potato chips flavors and brands....? - potato chips production

Why can u buy 2 + boxes / bags from the same brand, same flavor of the store with the same expiration date and all have the same taste ,,,,,

However, it is perhaps only 1 in 1000 in fact the amount of spices?

Always bags / box, where mmmmmmmmmmm u say it is the best yet ... But one in a million or a thousand?

I am also curious to know if anyone thinks that the loss of revenue if they are old ?!!?!? Dutch BBQ get rid of the original files

Now, as the taste, and never really supported when it is stated that the bacon I had to buy Dutch CUS Cuttin dilapidated ex-general, produce chips to bacon.

I'm a fan of chips, so id love this idea, all p

1 comment:

Linh said...

Hahaha I agree, but I like chips anyway: D

Post a Comment