Monday, December 14, 2009

Discovery Sailing Boston Does Anyone Know Anything About John Ratcliffe- Captian On The "Discovery" Ship That Sailed To Jamestown, VA?

Does anyone know anything about John Ratcliffe- captian on the "Discovery" ship that sailed to Jamestown, VA? - discovery sailing boston

My name is Ashley and I am a John Ratcliffe Ratcliffe on fire. He is the youngest ship Captian Discovery, sailing, Jamestown, Virginia in 1607. The whole story says that he has been mistreated by the Indians in 1608. I know for a fact that it is not true. I'm here! In addition, we have records of Sir. Walter Raliegh him in the second half of 1608, and 1609th I was wondering if anyone anything about him in all that is what I already knew otherwise. I am very desperate for answers. Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moreover, no one knew how the book "Jamestown narratives" by Edward Wright Haile download? Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment